(I chose a nice calming picture to contrast the post nicely)
I recently read 'The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F##k', and whilst it did not change my life (although worth a read) it did give me time to ponder what I don't actually give a sticky wicket about, so here is my list: 1. Clean eating. For the love of God just let me eat cake in peace. I also think it is quite a dangerous fad, see this documentary for my reasons why.
2. Being 'on fleek'. Sounds like a disease and frankly I only want to wear black things or anything adorned with Mickey Mouse's face. Or pajamas. Also I don't know how people make their eyebrows pointy at the end.
3. Justin Beiber. No explanation necessary.
4. Organic food. Will probably regret this one but I truly believe if I eat enough vegetable chemicals I will develop a super power.
5. The men's England's football manager. England will lose, said manager will be accused of being rubbish/paid too much, will be fired and replaced, cycle will repeat FOREVER.
6. The word 'bae'.
7. Dreamworks animation. Get your sh#t together Dreamworks. Trolls looks awful and I don't think it can be saved by Anna Kendrick, even though she is a cutie pie.
So I hope you enjoyed my round up. Please tell me what you don't give a fig about below, and let's be grumpy together!